30 Paintings in 30 Days: Day #31!
OMG – I made it! I actually finished 30 small artworks in 30 days! I had to lay them all out on the floor next to each other to get the full impact of the project. I am happy and relieved at the same time. I never before put myself into the situation to conceive, create, photograph, and post a work so quickly.
I learned a lot from this project:
- I can paint every day and rarely have problems with inspiration :-). I am actually happy to be in the studio every day.
- I seem to have an endless flow of thoughts and words and visuals I can pull from. I guess for this profession it’s a good thing the mind never shuts up….
- I have gotten more confidence in my workflow and my ability to create something under adverse circumstances (very little time due to work and such).
- I can create a consistent body of work – I think all these pieces look like the same artist made them.
- I can actually finish a tough challenge!